The Just Group Employee Review

View all The Just Group reviews

Good people, lack of acknowledgement and reward
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Onehunga, Auckland23 January 2018
Working in the fast-paced Dressmart Onehunga, there was a never a day of complete rest on a shift.

Pros
-Working with great team members.
-There's always something to do.
- mega deals on already reduced product.
-Could pick up shifts at other Just Group stores
-One hour breaks

Cons
-Not being acknowledged positively for the hard work done from higher management.
- Messy (expected in busy outlets) but didn't have enough hands to make sure store was tidy on time expected to leave.
-Hard to advance.
- No work dos or team bonding events

Other The Just Group Employee Reviews

Bullying Culture
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellington23 July 2019
I learnt an eclectic range of skills whilst working for a company under the just group including progressing sales knowledge. If they had the right people in management i could have still been here. There is high bullying rate, mind games and racism towards some staff where I worked. Management is terrible. Would not recommend. Working here highly impacted on my mental health and well being. Saying this, may not be for just group as whole, just the brand and shops I worked for.
Pros
Learning new skills, getting along with customers, making friends which I am friends with still
Cons
Bullying and harassment
Great entry level Job!
Jaqui-E St Lukes - Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westfield St Lukes, Auckland7 June 2019
Great casual job for school leavers and university students who have a flexible timetable. I learned active listening and customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and helping them prepare for a life-changing moment like interviews or weddings through wardrobe and stylistic choices. The hardest part was having to travel to other places and stores to make up more hours. Great opportunities to expand customer service skills!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Just Group. Our community is ready to answer.