The Just Group Employee Review

View all The Just Group reviews

workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland19 September 2017
its alright culture could use more improvement with a bit of staff trips or team work. Hardest part of the job is when the computer plays up haha na nothings really hard its just about doing what needs to be done.
Pros
idk
Cons
idk

Other The Just Group Employee Reviews

Bullying Culture
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellington23 July 2019
I learnt an eclectic range of skills whilst working for a company under the just group including progressing sales knowledge. If they had the right people in management i could have still been here. There is high bullying rate, mind games and racism towards some staff where I worked. Management is terrible. Would not recommend. Working here highly impacted on my mental health and well being. Saying this, may not be for just group as whole, just the brand and shops I worked for.
Pros
Learning new skills, getting along with customers, making friends which I am friends with still
Cons
Bullying and harassment
Great entry level Job!
Jaqui-E St Lukes - Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westfield St Lukes, Auckland7 June 2019
Great casual job for school leavers and university students who have a flexible timetable. I learned active listening and customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and helping them prepare for a life-changing moment like interviews or weddings through wardrobe and stylistic choices. The hardest part was having to travel to other places and stores to make up more hours. Great opportunities to expand customer service skills!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Just Group. Our community is ready to answer.