The Merchant Class
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Merchant Class Employee Reviews

New Zealand8 reviews
I started as an agent was promoted to Team Leader and plan to continue working my way up. This is not a job for anyone, its a job for people who takes sales seriously and want to take advantage of an amazing commission structure. There are extremely supportive managers and the company director is approachable and cares a lot about everyone in the company.
Great place to grow a career and continue honing skills. Ongoing support with flexibility to approach problems creatively. Challenging, but great people to work with.
Amazing sales company that provides you good work and life balance and good pay scale and appreciate employees hard work, always willing to growing their employees with their best interest.
Pros
Commission and extra incentives
Cons
Getting wet in rain
I enjoy my job as a recruitment assistant. I help keep the office in order and I learn a lot about recruiting and HR. everyone is kind and the staff is overall amazing.
Working for this company has helped me immensely in supplementing my overall understanding of general business operations and corporate structure. The management in this company has been and still is very proactive in helping me with any obstacles that i may face along the way and proves to be a very solutions oriented company.

One of the stand out aspects of The Merchant Class is its corporate culture. I never thought i would be lucky enough to have gained so much knowledge in a business environment while having so much fun at the same time. I firmly believe that the experiences I have gained here at the Merchant class will help me in my pursuit to expand my career in the future.
Pros
Awesome pay structure and Internal promotion opportunities
The Merchant Class is great place to work. Very understanding and supportive management, good working conditions and full of amazing talented people!

I am being supported and trained.

I learnt a lot about Project Management, sales, energy and broadband industry and how it all works together.

The hardest part of the job is keeping up with all the changes in the industry and keeping all administrative work done, however it makes every day different and challenging.

If you join Sales Team you will spend all day meeting new people!

Definitely would recommend as you will work on your networking and sales skills.
This company has helped me grow and evolve in my role with training, support, and an opportunity to make this position my own.I have made so many friends from all over the world in this company, some of which I know I will have in my life forever. Work is challenging and deadlines are not always easy to hit but I thrive in this type of environment and am so lucky to have found this opportunity.
Pros
awesome co workers, dogs and pool table at the office, open door policy to speak with management, work hard play hard, awesome christmas parties!
The environment is easy going, but everyone works hard. The boss is one of the best persons I know. He is reliable and hard worker. His understanding of the business is also very high.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
As a new company, some processes are still not developed.