The Recruitment Network Employee Reviews

flexible and convenient work
Dishy (Former Employee) –  Boomrock1 February 2019
You are able to pick and choose jobs you are offered from the agency which allows to get experience in a range of different working environments and cultures.
Easily adaptive to you, varied job oppertunities
Barista (fill in) (Current Employee) –  Auckland10 December 2018
Working for different Cafes was enjoyable however could become stressful for a student as work shifts were varied and were offered at random. The jobs worked vary widely based on their location, staff, and demand, however, I most enjoy working alongside friendly staff and as a Barista.

This job is suitable as fill-in work however as a student I would prefer something more routine and in a fixed location.
Pros
Self selected work hours/shifts
Cons
varied locations
Variety of Hospitality jobs catered to my abilities.
Kitchen Hand, Front Of House (Current Employee) –  Riccarton, Canterbury4 April 2018
Working for the company has been a great learning experience for me as I am a student just starting off, getting into the work industry. They provided me with jobs catered to my ablities and the time I was avaiable. Contact was great between me and management.
Great communication, meet many people and see your worth in the industry.
FoH/BoH/Barman etc.. (Current Employee) –  Wellington24 January 2018
They have great communication, but remember this is only a temporary job. You have a lot of fun and meet a lot of clients in the industry. You need to stay on top of your communication to them too.
Pros
free food, meet lots of people
Cons
temporary work
was a temping agent
Chef (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury1 June 2017
was a great place to learn about all sorts of different thing going from aged care through to large function and la carte meal witch I had a incite into
Positive and busy work place.
Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury14 March 2017
A typical day of work was always fun but busy. I always had something to do and the job required me to stay on top of my game and to think fast. I learnt how to pour drinks and definitely how to manage customers who were intoxicated. The management were amazing, they are always very nice and always tell you what you're meant to be doing and where you are meant to be. The hardest part of the job was handling customers who were intoxicated and being unruly. I loved the big team though, everyone is very nice and they always help you.
Pros
get to be part of a reliable team, free lunches, casual hours.
Cons
long hours.
Productive and fun
Front and back of house all rounder (Current Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington29 November 2015
Really amazing place to work, lots of flexibility and great to deal with, enjoyable work with lots of variety. You get to work with a big variety if people and in different work environments and situations.