The Recruitment Network Employee Review

View all The Recruitment Network reviews

Easily adaptive to you, varied job oppertunities
Barista (fill in) (Current Employee) –  Auckland10 December 2018
Working for different Cafes was enjoyable however could become stressful for a student as work shifts were varied and were offered at random. The jobs worked vary widely based on their location, staff, and demand, however, I most enjoy working alongside friendly staff and as a Barista.

This job is suitable as fill-in work however as a student I would prefer something more routine and in a fixed location.
Pros
Self selected work hours/shifts
Cons
varied locations

Other The Recruitment Network Employee Reviews

flexible and convenient work
Dishy (Former Employee) –  Boomrock1 February 2019
You are able to pick and choose jobs you are offered from the agency which allows to get experience in a range of different working environments and cultures.
Variety of Hospitality jobs catered to my abilities.
Kitchen Hand, Front Of House (Current Employee) –  Riccarton, Canterbury4 April 2018
Working for the company has been a great learning experience for me as I am a student just starting off, getting into the work industry. They provided me with jobs catered to my ablities and the time I was avaiable. Contact was great between me and management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Recruitment Network. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3