The Recruitment Network Employee Review

View all The Recruitment Network reviews

Positive and busy work place.
Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury14 March 2017
A typical day of work was always fun but busy. I always had something to do and the job required me to stay on top of my game and to think fast. I learnt how to pour drinks and definitely how to manage customers who were intoxicated. The management were amazing, they are always very nice and always tell you what you're meant to be doing and where you are meant to be. The hardest part of the job was handling customers who were intoxicated and being unruly. I loved the big team though, everyone is very nice and they always help you.
Pros
get to be part of a reliable team, free lunches, casual hours.
Cons
long hours.

Other The Recruitment Network Employee Reviews

flexible and convenient work
Dishy (Former Employee) –  Boomrock1 February 2019
You are able to pick and choose jobs you are offered from the agency which allows to get experience in a range of different working environments and cultures.
Easily adaptive to you, varied job oppertunities
Barista (fill in) (Current Employee) –  Auckland10 December 2018
Working for different Cafes was enjoyable however could become stressful for a student as work shifts were varied and were offered at random. The jobs worked vary widely based on their location, staff, and demand, however, I most enjoy working alongside friendly staff and as a Barista.

This job is suitable as fill-in work however as a student I would prefer something more routine and in a fixed location.
Pros
Self selected work hours/shifts
Cons
varied locations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Recruitment Network. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3