The Recruitment Network
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Recruitment Network Employee Review

Fun Workplace

8 September 2019
I use to work at the Mc Donalds in Hillmorton on Lincoln Rd, Christchurch. I found the workplace fun and a good experience for me because the people that I get to meet where really helpful, kind, polite and friendly to get along with and I also made friendds with them. I also had good working hours and good pay rate when I was working at the Mc Donalds.
12 January 2020
Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Would not be offered shifts for weeks on end in a casual position, it isn't illegal but can become quite annoying and restraining when there are no jobs that can be given to you.
26 November 2019
Cashier/Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) - Christchurch, 8011
Based on my experience is that they were good at handling employers, they are friendly and fun to talk to. On the day of my interview is that it's not what you think that it will be difficult and it will give you a hard time talking on them but not, they're just like talking to you politely and in a very friendly way.
4 April 2018
Kitchen Hand, Front Of House (Current Employee) - Riccarton, Canterbury
Working for the company has been a great learning experience for me as I am a student just starting off, getting into the work industry. They provided me with jobs catered to my ablities and the time I was avaiable. Contact was great between me and management.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Recruitment Network. Our community is ready to answer.
The Recruitment Network Reviews by Job Title