The Recruitment Network Employee Review

View all The Recruitment Network reviews

Great communication, meet many people and see your worth in the industry.
FoH/BoH/Barman etc.. (Current Employee) –  Wellington24 January 2018
They have great communication, but remember this is only a temporary job. You have a lot of fun and meet a lot of clients in the industry. You need to stay on top of your communication to them too.
Pros
free food, meet lots of people
Cons
temporary work

Other The Recruitment Network Employee Reviews

Greet place to meet other people and experience events and venues
Event Assistant / Operations (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington10 October 2019
The management and the distribution of shifts was often unfair.
They would advise to begin that new recruits start off in the not-so-exciting roles and then you work your way up to better shifts and more exciting events/roles.

However, on many occasions, new recruits would come on board and this process would go out the window, allowing less experienced and newer team members to do higher paid, more sought after shifts/venues and regularly leave long-term loyal temps without work.

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting new people each time I worked and I was experienced and hard-working enough to be requested by clients directly so working here was a great experience for me personally however I do believe the management and coordination needs to improve in order to increase the overall rating of this company as a great place to work.
Pros
Exciting events, sometimes free meals, meeting new people from all over the world
Cons
Long hours, unevenly distributed work and low pay
Fun Workplace
One Off Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Addington Raceway, Canterbury8 September 2019
I use to work at the Mc Donalds in Hillmorton on Lincoln Rd, Christchurch. I found the workplace fun and a good experience for me because the people that I get to meet where really helpful, kind, polite and friendly to get along with and I also made friendds with them. I also had good working hours and good pay rate when I was working at the Mc Donalds.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Recruitment Network. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2