The Recruitment Network
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Recruitment Network Employee Review

Great communication, meet many people and see your worth in the industry.

24 January 2018
They have great communication, but remember this is only a temporary job. You have a lot of fun and meet a lot of clients in the industry. You need to stay on top of your communication to them too.
Pros
free food, meet lots of people
Cons
temporary work
10 October 2019
Same location
Event Assistant / Operations (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
The management and the distribution of shifts was often unfair.
They would advise to begin that new recruits start off in the not-so-exciting roles and then you work your way up to better shifts and more exciting events/roles.

However, on many occasions, new recruits would come on board and this process would go out the window, allowing less experienced and newer team members to do higher paid, more sought after shifts/venues and regularly leave long-term loyal temps without work.

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting new people each time I worked and I was experienced and hard-working enough to be requested by clients directly so working here was a great experience for me personally however I do believe the management and coordination needs to improve in order to increase the overall rating of this company as a great place to work.
Pros
Exciting events, sometimes free meals, meeting new people from all over the world
Cons
Long hours, unevenly distributed work and low pay
29 November 2015
Same location
Front and back of house all rounder (Current Employee) - Wellington, Wellington
Really amazing place to work, lots of flexibility and great to deal with, enjoyable work with lots of variety. You get to work with a big variety if people and in different work environments and situations.
1 June 2020
Köchin (Former Employee) - Auckland, NZ
Mir wurde gefragt of ich an den Ort arbeiten wollte, und ich durfte entscheiden ob ich es wollte oder nicht.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Recruitment Network. Our community is ready to answer.
The Recruitment Network Reviews by Job Title