I must prepare my CV with all my names, qualification details, plus my working experiences. I do need a reference person to referee for me.I do need to have a clear about the Salvation Army Vision and Mission and how it is implemented. I must have known the services that the Salvation Army has offered.
Just be yourself.
Introduce yourself the boss, organize relevant paper work before attending, neat and tidy dress and arrive on time
- If you were to leave The Salvation Army, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at The Salvation Army?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Salvation Army?4 people answered
- Does The Salvation Army require a background check? What kind of background check does The Salvation…3 people answered
- Does The Salvation Army have a staff discount? How much is The Salvation Army’s staff discount?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at The Salvation Army?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Salvation Army?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at The Salvation Army?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at The Salvation Army?One person answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Salvation Army?One person answered