Short hours and friendly staff
The benefits are that they give an experience for your future jobs and it gives children under the age of 16 an overview of employment.
Able to work within a dedicated team of people wanting to help others
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about The Salvation Army
- If you were to leave The Salvation Army, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at The Salvation Army?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Salvation Army?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Salvation Army?3 people answered
- Does The Salvation Army require a background check? What kind of background check does The Salvation…3 people answered
- Does The Salvation Army have a staff discount? How much is The Salvation Army’s staff discount?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Salvation Army?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at The Salvation Army?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at The Salvation Army?One person answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Salvation Army?One person answered
See all questions and answers