Yes the Salvation Army required a background check up for each applicants for the safety of each clients.
The Police Record check up under any criminal acts or any abused behavior , which disrupted the work place.
Salvation has a right to pursue the best for those whom they employed.
They ask you for a brief intro, your interest in them, what brought you there & why they should choose you. What you know about their services, provide & your contribution. Your view on scenario issues how you work in teams & deal with problems, plan & assessments. What motivates you, your work history, experiences, hobbies, networks & theory. Also management & communication skills, self awareness & personal development.
Why would you like to work at the salvation army shop?
Are you good with talking to customers and following instructions?
How many hours you would like to work and when.
- If you were to leave The Salvation Army, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Salvation Army?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Salvation Army?3 people answered
- Does The Salvation Army require a background check? What kind of background check does The Salvation…3 people answered
- Does The Salvation Army have a staff discount? How much is The Salvation Army’s staff discount?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at The Salvation Army?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Salvation Army?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at The Salvation Army?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at The Salvation Army?One person answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Salvation Army?One person answered