The name details or any other name known by. They need the address detail and the contact phone number or email.How did find out about this job? Why did you apply for this job? Have you had any working experience before? What kind of work did you do before? If you do can you tell me why you had left? If you are given a chance, can you tell me what you can offer us? If I have to leave, It can be a health reason, which I can be less productive or can't able to do my job so effectively.
The manager told me about the company and ask me if I know or heard about them as well. Introduces me to the organisational chart. The team/IT department.
No Interview Just a phone call saying your approved when can you start?
Strong interview process with good behavioural questioning
- If you were to leave The Salvation Army, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at The Salvation Army?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Salvation Army?3 people answered
- Does The Salvation Army require a background check? What kind of background check does The Salvation…3 people answered
- Does The Salvation Army have a staff discount? How much is The Salvation Army’s staff discount?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at The Salvation Army?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Salvation Army?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at The Salvation Army?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at The Salvation Army?One person answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Salvation Army?One person answered