The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Enjoyable experience

24 June 2020
It was a nightfill position, so the hours were to be expected. I personally didn't manage to adjust my sleep schedule too well, but I don't think that affected my performance.
Typically in this role, I worked the pallets, but you work depending on what they decide for you and then you help out the other areas. You may get called upon to do another thing.

I think the hardest thing was that some of the summer pallets ended up being pretty heavy from things such as the large umbrella stands.

I enjoyed working there immensely and regretfully declined the position to stay on as casual since I was moving to Hamilton and was unsure of how often I would be back in town. Turns out maybe 2 days a year.
Pros
Employee Discounts
19 June 2019
Same role
Nightfill (Current Employee) - Taranaki
absolutely love the fast pace and the variety of different tasks to do.Love the interaction some of the staff have.Love the good half hour lunch break
Pros
Cons
uncertainty
15 July 2015
Same role
Nightfill (Former Employee) - Auckland, Sylvia Park
everyones easy going and meeting a lot of new people, spending time at work makes me happy cause it makes me learn more about the work place.
Pros
buy our own lunch
Cons
not long
22 July 2017
Same location
Check- Out Supervisor/ Trainee Duty Manager (Former Employee) - Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
very good work place, good management good people fair honest. great pay rate, good experience. flexible hours, part full time. you get the opportunity to advance up the ladder
Pros
good pay
Cons
stroppy customers
4.2