The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Excellent Company Culture

28 February 2016
The Warehouse is one of the best companies to work in NZ. The employee benefits are attractive to any person that is looking for a job. A typical day at work can be very busy, specially working for retail where you promise the lowest price in the Market. I've learned to work with so many different systems and also to get results working as a team with different departments like DC (Distribution Centre), Shipping, Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Stock Administration (orders generation) and Stores. The co-workers are friendly so this make the job so attractive.
The hardest part of the job are the tidy deadlines we have to face sometimes so some overtime is required.
Pros
Free coffee, tea and parking. Sample sales, Birthday off (paid), Annual Conference with dinner, drinks and 5 Star Hotel paid for you and partner
Cons
Sometimes long hours
1 June 2020
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
22 April 2020
Good workplace culture and good place to start a career if do not have any previous work experience. The warehouse group provide their employee trainings, it is online so one can have taring in relevant area as well as other area also.
3 February 2020
working for the warehouse on a typical day we would clock in at 8 and go to the meeting in the stockroom sometimes we would be understaffed at most 4-5 but that was normal, I've learnt customer service skills always serving/ helping a customer with a smile on your face, and learned to use a pallet jack in order to move pallets, stock replenishing and stock relocation, workplace culture was good we get split into different departments from H&B, stationery, automotive, gardening, furniture, manchester, houseware, appliance toys and sporting. the hardest part of the job is the tidy up cause the would-be some stock left on the floor when there is no room at the top, the most enjoyable part was getting to make some new friends
4.2