The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Excellent workplace

16 November 2015
The Warehouse was a fantastic place to work, with a warm and inviting atmosphere it was an absolute pleasure to turn up for work. My typical day at work involved working in the hardware section, which is my passion. Here I learned to work as part of a team to complete tasks and learned valuable skills about building and construction fueling my passion even further. Management was a pleasure to work with, offering advice and knowledge on their experience working for The Warehouse.
12 May 2020
Same role
Nightfill Team Leader, Duty Manager (Former Employee) - Balclutha 9230
Great remuneration, leave entitlements, team members, management, administration, discounts, education, training, after work functions, feedback and culture.
20 December 2018
Same location
Personal de Ventas (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Nueva Zelanda
Buen ambiente laboral, aprendí la distribución de la casa matriz, la gerencia muy acogedora con gente extranjera principalmente.
22 August 2017
Same location
Checkout Operator (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
The warehouse northlands is such a amazing place to work for. Everyone that works there is just so so nice. A++++ place to work very recommend! Manage also is very professional and also so friendly and easy to tell them things
Pros
awesome people, perks of working there, overall 100% best place to work
4.2