The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

fun environment

16 May 2016
i learnt about merchandising , as well as staff management and work allocation , nice friendly team , as per i am new i have some difficulty to find the some location for products . get good chance to learn new things.
Pros
discount on some stuff
18 March 2015
Same role
nightfill (Former Employee) - mangere
A typical day at work would be to keep busy so the day goes quick.. I have learned how to deal with dificult customers on a day to day basis. Management needs to be more open to the staff. I am a people person so I work very well in a team environment with both male and female present. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people each and everyday.
Pros
discount card
Cons
flexible hours
7 October 2013
Same location
Clothing Department/Shop floor team member (Former Employee) - Silverdale, Auckland
A typical day involved alot of customer service, talking and helping customers with their every day needs. Working in the clothing department was a bonus for me because i was able to learn about season fashions, trends, what was popular and customer focuses and key selling points. The management side of the store was quite good, most were friendly, willing to help you go further in your job and always willing to be of assistance in any way. The hardest part of the job was being able to follow all rules and codes within set times and making it look good and customer friendly but it was a good challenge in the end.
Pros
knowledge of fashion
Cons
expectations of management could be a bit much sometimes.
15 November 2020
Entertainment Team member (Former Employee) - Whangarei, Northland
I worked there for over a year it was fun and the staff were super nice and in the beginning, the management team was awesome but when one left the new one that was brought in was very mean to me and cut my hours right back up until this point I was working five days a week he cut me back to three which was barely liveable and removed me from the department I had been working in for almost eight months. I went to the store manager who didn't do anything about it.
Pros
Nice team
Cons
Management team