The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Fun working enviroment

18 December 2014
Working in this job has taught me everything I know about retail, customer service and the importance of working as a team. The hardest part of the job is probably consistently keeping on top of TASK management/urgency and TIME management which I have successfully learned to manage due to working at this job.
27 May 2020
Same role
Team Member (Former Employee) - Gisborne
Got to know a bunch of great people, the work environment, below management was cool and friendly. Could be tense at times, management do not clearly communicate with shop floor staff
10 June 2019
Same role
Team Member (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
I worked through Gateway so i didn't get paid so that kind of sucked but i got credits so that was good too! i enjoyed the experience of being able to get a glimpse into working.
24 June 2020
Same location
Nightfill (Former Employee) - Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
It was a nightfill position, so the hours were to be expected. I personally didn't manage to adjust my sleep schedule too well, but I don't think that affected my performance.
Typically in this role, I worked the pallets, but you work depending on what they decide for you and then you help out the other areas. You may get called upon to do another thing.

I think the hardest thing was that some of the summer pallets ended up being pretty heavy from things such as the large umbrella stands.

I enjoyed working there immensely and regretfully declined the position to stay on as casual since I was moving to Hamilton and was unsure of how often I would be back in town. Turns out maybe 2 days a year.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons