The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Fun workplace

20 July 2013
A typical day at work would mean offering a high demand of customer service. Meeting and greeting customers was a major highlight. I learnt the appropriate measures of dealing with difficult customers and difficult situations which helped me a lot. The fellow co-workers were very friendly and helpful which made me feel right at home. I felt comfortable working in an environment where everyone was supportive and friendly. The hardest part of the job was having the odd one or two customers that were very disrespectful and rude but I retained my composure. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience. I made new friends with the other co-workers and gained new skills that will definitely help with future jobs.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
10 December 2019
Same role
The team is very friendly and helpful. A typical day at work consists of handling customer enquiries or online orders. Employers are expected to put their customers first , there is a strong customer focus thus all their enquiries are handled promptly and professionally.
13 January 2017
A day at The Warehouse is never the same at yesterday, it's always different, being given different tasks within different locations through out the store every day.
Whilst working there for a month, I learned so much about retail. From talking to customers, to sales and the displaying of the items for the guaranteed sales.

Co-workers there were really fun to work with at times, good banter and what not, always fun to be around.

The hardest part of the job is walking in the front door worried about what will come your way within the next few minutes, but after knowing what you are doing, it's really easy.

I really loved the whole job, I enjoy physical work in which case there was a lot of it there, helping customers with items to their cars, to moving furniture from one side of the store to the other.
Pros
A lot of physical work, long hours, friendly team members who are helpful when you are struggling to do a set task
Cons
Lack of permanent work after my contract finished, summer heat
1 June 2020
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
4.2