The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Fun workplace

14 April 2015
I learned to be more confident and improved my customer service skills. It wasn't easy for me on the first day but it got easy after I got used to the work habitat. The workers were very helpful. Overall I enjoyed working at the warehouse.
Pros
Improving my customer service skills
Cons
standing all day
29 November 2017
Same location
Night fill (Former Employee) - lincoln road
Very demanding job but rewarding.Team members very friendly great to work with. Management sometimes are not on the same page so there's a bit of confusion , But overall loved working there
Pros
team member discount
Cons
Long hours, heavy lifting, pallets stacked very high
24 June 2020
Nightfill (Former Employee) - Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
It was a nightfill position, so the hours were to be expected. I personally didn't manage to adjust my sleep schedule too well, but I don't think that affected my performance.
Typically in this role, I worked the pallets, but you work depending on what they decide for you and then you help out the other areas. You may get called upon to do another thing.

I think the hardest thing was that some of the summer pallets ended up being pretty heavy from things such as the large umbrella stands.

I enjoyed working there immensely and regretfully declined the position to stay on as casual since I was moving to Hamilton and was unsure of how often I would be back in town. Turns out maybe 2 days a year.
Pros
Employee Discounts
23 June 2020
Checkout Operator (Former Employee) - Hastings, Hawke's Bay
I learnt how to cash handle and how to work eftpos. The hardest part was being polite and respectful to customers who were not doing the same. A day at work would go fast as it was very busy during that time period (Christmas time). The management was great, a really good team of people.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Rude customers