The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Poor

5 March 2018
I have learnt nothing at this job. No training when I started - pretty much trained myself at this job. Didn't get paid enough especially with a lot of work to do.
Cons
Short hours
1 September 2014
Same role
process worker (Former Employee) - auckland
I was working on a production line as part of a team bottling labeling
packing an stacking pallets,

to work well with other team members.

I enjoy when I succeeded in distribution of orders in Certain time frame.
24 June 2020
Nightfill (Former Employee) - Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
It was a nightfill position, so the hours were to be expected. I personally didn't manage to adjust my sleep schedule too well, but I don't think that affected my performance.
Typically in this role, I worked the pallets, but you work depending on what they decide for you and then you help out the other areas. You may get called upon to do another thing.

I think the hardest thing was that some of the summer pallets ended up being pretty heavy from things such as the large umbrella stands.

I enjoyed working there immensely and regretfully declined the position to stay on as casual since I was moving to Hamilton and was unsure of how often I would be back in town. Turns out maybe 2 days a year.
Pros
Employee Discounts
23 June 2020
Checkout Operator (Former Employee) - Hastings, Hawke's Bay
I learnt how to cash handle and how to work eftpos. The hardest part was being polite and respectful to customers who were not doing the same. A day at work would go fast as it was very busy during that time period (Christmas time). The management was great, a really good team of people.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Rude customers
4.2