The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

3 February 2020
working for the warehouse on a typical day we would clock in at 8 and go to the meeting in the stockroom sometimes we would be understaffed at most 4-5 but that was normal, I've learnt customer service skills always serving/ helping a customer with a smile on your face, and learned to use a pallet jack in order to move pallets, stock replenishing and stock relocation, workplace culture was good we get split into different departments from H&B, stationery, automotive, gardening, furniture, manchester, houseware, appliance toys and sporting. the hardest part of the job is the tidy up cause the would-be some stock left on the floor when there is no room at the top, the most enjoyable part was getting to make some new friends
18 March 2015
Same role
Nightshift Team Member (Current Employee) - Manukau , Auckland
With the 10 years working at The Warehouse I have had the knowledge of merchandising new products , working sock on a daily basis. The hardest part of my job is that cause we work nightfll its hard in clothing only cause theres 2 of us and our areas the biggest in the store.
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have made alot of good friends , knowledge of what to do in clothing.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Short staff
6 March 2013
Same role
night fill team member (Former Employee) - Hamilton central warehouse
As this was night work it left the day free, The team I worked with were easy to get along with and made the night go by very quickly, all up i enjoyed this job.
1 June 2020
Same location
Technical Assistant & Shopfloor Team Member (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
4.2