The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Stressful

18 October 2020
Favouritism, bully tactics. There was a few awesome team members. Constantly watching your back, it's not what you know but who you know in the company. There was no room for growth
Pros
Shared lunches
Cons
Stressful
15 November 2020
Entertainment Team member (Former Employee) - Whangarei, Northland
I worked there for over a year it was fun and the staff were super nice and in the beginning, the management team was awesome but when one left the new one that was brought in was very mean to me and cut my hours right back up until this point I was working five days a week he cut me back to three which was barely liveable and removed me from the department I had been working in for almost eight months. I went to the store manager who didn't do anything about it.
Pros
Nice team
Cons
Management team
23 September 2020
Team Member (Former Employee) - Timaru, Canterbury
The Warehouse was once a great place to work. They now claim covid19 and anything else for having to restructure. Restructure at the warehouse means disregarding your emplyment cintract and making you reapply for a less role, when ever they feel it is needed.The Warehouse is no longer a secure place to work. Years making money from New Zealanders and they cant give some of it back.
18 June 2020
Availability Team Member (Current Employee) - South Dunedin, Otago
Stressful, underpaid, unsocial rosters, hardly any chance to progress, uncompetitive wages, boring, dead end jobs. Jaded coworkers and tedious tasks round out the picture. Also, customers are the worst.
Pros
Consistency?
Cons
Everything else.