The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Typical day at work

16 November 2016
What I Learnt:
- Customers satisfaction is the key to achieving cooperate goals.

- Always stay positive.

Management:

- Management was great.

Co-workers:

- My co-workers are the best. Always keen to lend a helping hand when needed.

Hardest Part of the job:

- Dealing with unsatisfied customers.

Most enjoyable part of the job:

- Interacting with people from all types of different backgrounds.
Cons
short breaks
1 June 2020
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
22 April 2020
Good workplace culture and good place to start a career if do not have any previous work experience. The warehouse group provide their employee trainings, it is online so one can have taring in relevant area as well as other area also.
3 February 2020
working for the warehouse on a typical day we would clock in at 8 and go to the meeting in the stockroom sometimes we would be understaffed at most 4-5 but that was normal, I've learnt customer service skills always serving/ helping a customer with a smile on your face, and learned to use a pallet jack in order to move pallets, stock replenishing and stock relocation, workplace culture was good we get split into different departments from H&B, stationery, automotive, gardening, furniture, manchester, houseware, appliance toys and sporting. the hardest part of the job is the tidy up cause the would-be some stock left on the floor when there is no room at the top, the most enjoyable part was getting to make some new friends
4.2