The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland34 reviews
It was amazing work. Loved the time there
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
Typical day at work
What I Learnt:
- Customers satisfaction is the key to achieving cooperate goals.

- Always stay positive.

Management:

- Management was great.

Co-workers:

- My co-workers are the best. Always keen to lend a helping hand when needed.

Hardest Part of the job:

- Dealing with unsatisfied customers.

Most enjoyable part of the job:

- Interacting with people from all types of different backgrounds.
Cons
short breaks
Excellent Company Culture
The Warehouse is one of the best companies to work in NZ. The employee benefits are attractive to any person that is looking for a job. A typical day at work can be very busy, specially working for retail where you promise the lowest price in the Market. I've learned to work with so many different systems and also to get results working as a team with different departments like DC (Distribution Centre), Shipping, Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Stock Administration (orders generation) and Stores. The co-workers are friendly so this make the job so attractive.
The hardest part of the job are the tidy deadlines we have to face sometimes so some overtime is required.
Pros
Free coffee, tea and parking. Sample sales, Birthday off (paid), Annual Conference with dinner, drinks and 5 Star Hotel paid for you and partner
Cons
Sometimes long hours
productive fun team work
it was great also it was awesome learning new skills in the retail industry. The co-workers were friendly and management were very inspirational.
Productive and fun place to work
TWL Group is one of the most amazing places to work. They take care of the staff is so many different ways and also the care for the wider community through out the country by way of donations and fundraising.
Their systems and procedures within the business are amazing.

I would work for the group again if the opportunity came up.
Pros
Great people and great staff discount deals.
Great support for employees
Supportive management, good work/life balance, day off for birthday,
great work environment
I was working on a production line as part of a team bottling labeling
packing an stacking pallets,

to work well with other team members.

I enjoy when I succeeded in distribution of orders in Certain time frame.
Good Work Place
A typical day at work was helping a lot of international customers have being so close to the airport and co-workers were very nice and the team were so on point.
Pros
A lot of stores around
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Warehouse Group?
Busy, Dynamic, fast growth.
TVIB was a new start up division within The Warehouse Group. My role was the development and implementation of the new business proposal.
Pros
Excellent remuneration
Cons
1 tear contract fixed term
Good work place
I learned to work in a team collectively and time management
Fun workplace
A typical day at work would mean offering a high demand of customer service. Meeting and greeting customers was a major highlight. I learnt the appropriate measures of dealing with difficult customers and difficult situations which helped me a lot. The fellow co-workers were very friendly and helpful which made me feel right at home. I felt comfortable working in an environment where everyone was supportive and friendly. The hardest part of the job was having the odd one or two customers that were very disrespectful and rude but I retained my composure. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience. I made new friends with the other co-workers and gained new skills that will definitely help with future jobs.
Pros
Short hours
Part time work
We would wait for the Warehouse to close before we could start our stock taking. We were given the task to count stock of a located area and move on to other locations once one was completed.
This would go on till around 4 am the latest.

The hardest part of the job would be keeping focused on the task as the night progresses.
Cons
Working hours
Challenging work environment made easier by geat people
Challenging but enjoyable work environment where system implimentation and inventory controls improved the stock accuracy / visibility of product to a network of company and independantly owned franchise stores.
Passionate team of people to work with throughout the organisation striving to provide exemplary product offer and customer experiences.

Found that diplomacy was always the easiest way to gain desired result although not necessarily the most efficient mode of achievement.

The most challenging part of the role was not always being able to provide an acceptable range of products (restricting customer experience) due to supply chain issues beyond the scope of my role.

The most memorable aspect of the job was challenging younger members of the staff regarding their engagement and seeing the incremental changes in attitude and output as long standing practices were adapted and changed.
Pros
niche market; great people; constant change opportunities; growth opportunities
Cons
intermittent commitment; inability to influence external factors;
productive and fun working with all kind.
Fun and enjoyable place to work. I have learnt all of different fields within the Warehouse and stores.
Pros
any
Cons
any
4.2