The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury

Christchurch, Canterbury11 reviews
The warehouse northlands is such a amazing place to work for. Everyone that works there is just so so nice. A++++ place to work very recommend! Manage also is very professional and also so friendly and easy to tell them things
Pros
awesome people, perks of working there, overall 100% best place to work
Buen ambiente laboral, aprendí la distribución de la casa matriz, la gerencia muy acogedora con gente extranjera principalmente.
Done night filling with experience of heavy lifting by keeping health and safety in mind.Answer their queries about the products or the store in general
In 2012 I went to the warehouse for a R.S.I.S (red shirts in schools)
course and i passed and it lead onto a job there as checkout and clothing assistant.

I also worked on store floor and got to work with products and customers around the shop.

I worked there for about 8 months before working at velvet burger.
I loved this job as it was very relaxing and I got to deal with people on a face to face encounter on a daily interaction. Also got all the training that I asked for so then when I was to leave they were happy with the outcome of my work there.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Some bad customers
The Warehouse was a fantastic place to work, with a warm and inviting atmosphere it was an absolute pleasure to turn up for work. My typical day at work involved working in the hardware section, which is my passion. Here I learned to work as part of a team to complete tasks and learned valuable skills about building and construction fueling my passion even further. Management was a pleasure to work with, offering advice and knowledge on their experience working for The Warehouse.
Excellent customer service is a priority. Deal with customer complaints, repairs and returns. Have good product knowledge and store knowledge. Great team that knows their products and store well.
Typical day would be doing hand over with day shift supervisor, hand over with duty manager and team leader. Then go through roster see who is in what department and sort brakes and jobs for the night, while serving customers.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers and difficult request.

The most enjoyable part is working with a great team the knows what to do and makes the work environment fun.
Pros
free lunches, great team that worked well together, pay rises, bonus
Cons
unpleasant customers, constant management changes
• Cash Handling
• Impulse Stock

• Operating Tills

• Customer Interaction

• Giving Product Advice when required

• Health and Safety procedures

• Computer Literate

There was no hard day at work because I enjoyed it.

Everyday was a new experience.
Pros
Bonuses at the end of the year.
Cons
No cons
Long hours for very poor pay
Fun Staff

enjoyed customer contact
Pros
training course
Cons
poor rate of pay
Working at the warehouse is fun and I get to learn a lot of things. Retail is fun and I get to meet new people. The Warehouse way is we work in a group no one ever really works individually in retail.
Pros
fun environment to work in.
Cons
not enough hours.
As a Casual its 2 - 3 days
Friendly Co- Workers and all work as a team.

Hardest part of job is lifting things.

Enjoy working with friendly people.