The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Henderson, Auckland

3.7Pay & Benefits
Good high school Job
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Henderson, Auckland12 September 2017
I would come in after school, that was across the road, and sweep out their warehouse from all the wood shavings and dust that had accumulated over the corse of the day. I was also clean the kitchens and the bathrooms as well as clean the reception area.
Productive workplace
The Warehouse, West City (Former Employee) –  Henderson, Auckland22 February 2017
I recommend working at The Warehouse WestCity is amazing. Once your apart of the crew there like family. They work together as a team to meet targets and also solve all customers enquires.
Customer Service
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Henderson, Auckland15 December 2016
I have voluntary work experience at Warehouse in Henderson branch as part of the Gateway programme at Kelston Girls’ College. I have competed Level 2 and 3 Customer service award.It was an amazing opportunity for me to work in a customer service because I got to meet lots of Customer as well as i learned how to work in a Customer service environment.
Fun environment
Casual Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Henderson,Auckland5 March 2015
Friendly staff members, always work to keep me busy, alot of team work related jobs which i enjoyed alot because i like to work in small teams to complete tasks as i feel more motivated to work.
Pros
alot of friendly staff
Cons
Some grumpy staff
Summary
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Henderson, N24 November 2014
I enjoyed my work experience with Henderson Warehouse as it enhance my skills with customers.
Pros
Different Range of people
Cons
Hot Enivronment
productive and a fun work place
work experience (Former Employee) –  Henderson, N2 November 2014
Doing work experience at the warehouse was hard at first because i didn't know what i was doing. There was a lot of pressure on my first day but i got use to it. I learned so much when i was doing work experience at the warehouse. I achieve my goals that i set to be able to pass and gain a certificate in customer service. I was put in a group of two and working along with workers that's been working at the warehouse for a very long time. They were very encouraging as well. The hardest part of the job was to still act professional when there was an angry customer and respecting them. Apart from all that i enjoy hanging out with all the team workers that i did work experience with.
It was good work place for work experince
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Henderson, N26 March 2014
I learned alot from my time of having work experince there.
The few things i learnt was how to stock,scan,store and mark I also had a chance to work with people outside of my comfort zone which gave me a chance to work with other people.
Pros
Could go out for lunch.