The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Manukau City, Auckland

Not getting paid
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 June 2019
I worked through Gateway so i didn't get paid so that kind of sucked but i got credits so that was good too! i enjoyed the experience of being able to get a glimpse into working.
management
customer service/team member (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland7 November 2018
The organisation is a great place to work especially if it is your fist job.
The hard part of the job is working when there is a lack of staff when it would get busy which would get the customers upset and have a got at the staff
Pros
helpful staff
Cons
lack of staff when it gets busy
fun workplace
Customer service- gateway 2014 (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 September 2018
I went to gain my work experience through a gateway which was provided by my school and after doing gateway I have experienced a very fun loving environment in the warehouse. this gave me 1 year of experience working in the warehouse.
Pros
provided work experience and knowledge of how to get started with new environments
Cons
no pays
Very fast pace and full of fun
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  wiri manukau4 April 2018
Working at nz couriers was a great experience because i made alot of friends at work and the vibe there was just always welcoming, happy peers and bosses. Everyone would help each other when stuck, or our manager would come aorund and help us out with reviews for 10 mins before going back on calls. I wouldnt say there was hard parts being there cause everything was well explained at our 6 week trainings.
Fun Place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland8 March 2018
Great place to work with great teams and managers. The work culture is great. The only problem is the range of opportunities to move up the ladder. Otherwise wonderful place to work as a student while studying.
productive and fun enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland29 November 2017
what I've learnt through out the experience of working was getting to build my confidence and to get more experience from what I've been working hard for.
Pros
free lunches
Fun working Environment
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Manukau, Auckland10 April 2017
Demonstrating customer service and following sales procedures Communicating effectively and listening to their needs and wants Recommending and suggesting products to customers Completing bank runs- depositing large quantities of cash Presenting merchandise and organise stock
Fun and Friendly
pick packers (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland15 February 2017
This company you will find very friendly people especially the managers and supervisors, they all happy to get along with the employees and encourage them to do their job well anytime...Also you will find fun and enjoy anytime you walk in and out of the building
Pros
free luches
great workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland18 July 2016
fun working place to work in and the people at the work are helpful and fun to work with. they make you like your home and make you part of the family. they have really good managers there and the supervisors there are really helpful and great.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hours
good workplace
1 merchandising, customer service, footwear (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland15 July 2016
good workplace to work in. especially having to work with fun workers and having good communication with the other workers and taking to each other makes you feel like your on family.
Pros
free lunch
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland5 July 2016
Overall it is a good place to work, the shifts aren't that bad and there are good discounts and opportunities for employees. However, some of the rules and regulations are rather odd such as you're not allowed to serve people you know which is difficult if you are on checkout duty and a friend/family member you know approaches the checkout.
Great environment
Training Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manukau2 August 2015
Multi tasked, learnt different roles within the company.Being trained as a supervisor, and working in a friendly environment.
The Warehouse Manukau
Nightshift Team Member (Current Employee) –  Manukau , Auckland18 March 2015
With the 10 years working at The Warehouse I have had the knowledge of merchandising new products , working sock on a daily basis. The hardest part of my job is that cause we work nightfll its hard in clothing only cause theres 2 of us and our areas the biggest in the store.
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have made alot of good friends , knowledge of what to do in clothing.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Short staff
Exciting and New
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Manukau Warehouse11 November 2014
I found Strawberry Picking Fun and different. I found it a bit hard but i managed to carry on.
Pros
Surrounding of People
Cons
Vibes
Good work Place
Dismantaling shelves (Former Employee) –  Manukau9 December 2013
work was great when everybody in the team is working consistantly
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and Fun work place
Contact Person (Former Employee) –  Manukau, Auckland11 November 2013
It was always busy and I learnt new things everyday. I learnt how to deal with different types of customers. I always used to manage to finish my work before I finished. My co workers were very friendly and very helpful as well. The hardest part of the job was dealing with extremely rude customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people everyday.
fun
Retail Work experience (student) (Former Employee) –  Manukau City Auckland1 October 2012
Day at work is justed like any other normal day that happens in a fast moving enviroment. I learnt how hard it was dealing with a customer in a busy enviroment , also learning customer service skills. Management was held by people who were in-charge of a specific area , our supervisiors told us what was need to be done in the area and how we could deal with hazzards around the area we were working around. The hardest part of the job was doing a few things at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to learn new skills in retail and what it was like to be working and being committed to doing your job at a fast paste.
Pros
we had lunch breaks where it was suited for our times
Cons
it felt like i was working long hours