The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Manukau City, Auckland

Manukau City, Auckland21 reviews
a typical day working at the warehouse was your usual, breaks were always on time, everyone participated quite evenly, everyone was easy to get along with
Great environment a lot of work overnight
A lot of sweeping

Organised team and management

Good casual work and hours

Awesome perks if there any for casual
I learned how to stock products carefully
I was always on time

The most enjoyable part of the job was walking around and making sure everything was in place
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Have fun and enjoy working throughout the hours that I do, always stay positive and have a good attitude and especially respect one another in the industry, I don’t care what size colour back round you come from, still show some respect.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I worked through Gateway so i didn't get paid so that kind of sucked but i got credits so that was good too! i enjoyed the experience of being able to get a glimpse into working.
The organisation is a great place to work especially if it is your fist job.
The hard part of the job is working when there is a lack of staff when it would get busy which would get the customers upset and have a got at the staff
Pros
helpful staff
Cons
lack of staff when it gets busy
I went to gain my work experience through a gateway which was provided by my school and after doing gateway I have experienced a very fun loving environment in the warehouse. this gave me 1 year of experience working in the warehouse.
Pros
provided work experience and knowledge of how to get started with new environments
Cons
no pays
Working at nz couriers was a great experience because i made alot of friends at work and the vibe there was just always welcoming, happy peers and bosses. Everyone would help each other when stuck, or our manager would come aorund and help us out with reviews for 10 mins before going back on calls. I wouldnt say there was hard parts being there cause everything was well explained at our 6 week trainings.
Great place to work with great teams and managers. The work culture is great. The only problem is the range of opportunities to move up the ladder. Otherwise wonderful place to work as a student while studying.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Warehouse Group?
what I've learnt through out the experience of working was getting to build my confidence and to get more experience from what I've been working hard for.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Demonstrating customer service and following sales procedures Communicating effectively and listening to their needs and wants Recommending and suggesting products to customers Completing bank runs- depositing large quantities of cash Presenting merchandise and organise stock
This company you will find very friendly people especially the managers and supervisors, they all happy to get along with the employees and encourage them to do their job well anytime...Also you will find fun and enjoy anytime you walk in and out of the building
Pros
free luches
Cons
fun working place to work in and the people at the work are helpful and fun to work with. they make you like your home and make you part of the family. they have really good managers there and the supervisors there are really helpful and great.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hours
good workplace to work in. especially having to work with fun workers and having good communication with the other workers and taking to each other makes you feel like your on family.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Overall it is a good place to work, the shifts aren't that bad and there are good discounts and opportunities for employees. However, some of the rules and regulations are rather odd such as you're not allowed to serve people you know which is difficult if you are on checkout duty and a friend/family member you know approaches the checkout.
Multi tasked, learnt different roles within the company.Being trained as a supervisor, and working in a friendly environment.
With the 10 years working at The Warehouse I have had the knowledge of merchandising new products , working sock on a daily basis. The hardest part of my job is that cause we work nightfll its hard in clothing only cause theres 2 of us and our areas the biggest in the store.
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have made alot of good friends , knowledge of what to do in clothing.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Short staff
I found Strawberry Picking Fun and different. I found it a bit hard but i managed to carry on.
Pros
Surrounding of People
Cons
Vibes
work was great when everybody in the team is working consistantly
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
It was always busy and I learnt new things everyday. I learnt how to deal with different types of customers. I always used to manage to finish my work before I finished. My co workers were very friendly and very helpful as well. The hardest part of the job was dealing with extremely rude customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people everyday.
Day at work is justed like any other normal day that happens in a fast moving enviroment. I learnt how hard it was dealing with a customer in a busy enviroment , also learning customer service skills. Management was held by people who were in-charge of a specific area , our supervisiors told us what was need to be done in the area and how we could deal with hazzards around the area we were working around. The hardest part of the job was doing a few things at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to learn new skills in retail and what it was like to be working and being committed to doing your job at a fast paste.
Pros
we had lunch breaks where it was suited for our times
Cons
it felt like i was working long hours