The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in New Lynn, Auckland

New Lynn, Auckland3 reviews
we had team work and it was fun
we only worked about days Because the was school work experience
it gives me good communication skills with new people. actually all the work was easy because l like working .
Friendly and a Great place to work
Awesome friendly environment to work in, Great people to work with.
Motivational and sometimes fast paced but Great to work in.
productive and fun place
I have learned how to serve customers efficiently and being able to work well under pressure around the busy christmas period.Because The Warehouse Group helps charities every now and then, We,as Check-out Operators,got involved in asking customers for donations,in which I came first three times in all the 3 charities we had been involved in in the past few months I had started working for The Warehouse Group until recently as well. It is my most enjoyable part of my job,because in the end I also achieved to help a charity within my job. However the most challenging part of the job is not being able to meet my personal targets of trying to help as many customers efficiently within my working hours. I had learned to work under pressure and to be able to face different customers from all walks of life.
Pros
staff discounts
Cons