The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Petone, Wellington

Petone, Wellington3 reviews
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for this company. They have many benefits for staff and they fully understand the work/life balance. As many people working in stores have families, they respect that. The culture is that everyone working together is a family, they care for each other and help each other. I made many long term friendships with my time there and would definitely work there again if I had the chance.
Pros
Leave benefits, including emergency leave if you run out of annual (have to pay back over a year), Funeral cover for you and family members, great supporter of LGBTQ+
Cons
No overtime given.
The work enviroment is like any places you do what any other team member do. It could be sales or stocktake ,the moshhardest thing on the job would be making sure the customer is satisfied . The most enjoyable part of the job would bmaking people happy
Pros
Customer satisfaction
My first day at work was pretty much busy because at first I was so scared because i thought working at the warehouse was hard and then after my first day I realized its a good workplace for me and also its fun the group of people who worked there are amazing people. I enjoyed hanging clothes back to where it belongs after someone's using it and then i went to the changing room and get the clothes hanging on the door which is pretty much fun..