Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Petone, Wellington
Petone, Wellington3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 245 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for this company. They have many benefits for staff and they fully understand the work/life balance. As many people working in stores have families, they respect that. The culture is that everyone working together is a family, they care for each other and help each other. I made many long term friendships with my time there and would definitely work there again if I had the chance.
Leave benefits, including emergency leave if you run out of annual (have to pay back over a year), Funeral cover for you and family members, great supporter of LGBTQ+
No overtime given.
The work enviroment is like any places you do what any other team member do. It could be sales or stocktake ,the moshhardest thing on the job would be making sure the customer is satisfied . The most enjoyable part of the job would bmaking people happy
My first day at work was pretty much busy because at first I was so scared because i thought working at the warehouse was hard and then after my first day I realized its a good workplace for me and also its fun the group of people who worked there are amazing people. I enjoyed hanging clothes back to where it belongs after someone's using it and then i went to the changing room and get the clothes hanging on the door which is pretty much fun..
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more The Warehouse Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Warehouse Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 245 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about The Warehouse Group
- What are the working hours at The Warehouse Group?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What is the company culture like at The Warehouse Group?3 people answered
- Does The Warehouse Group require a background check? What kind of background check does The Warehous…3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at The Warehouse Group?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
The Warehouse Group Reviews by Location