The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Rotorua, Bay of Plenty

3.7Pay & Benefits
3.8Job Security & Advancement
Fun workplace. Staff are all quite nice
Sales assistant, cashier (Former Employee) –  Rotorua, Bay of Plenty1 February 2019
Having worked at The Warehouse for over six years, I found my time there to be satisfactory. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the job, but was mot satisfied with the overall general direction of the store.
Pros
Laidback workplace
Cons
Not enough hours. Management structure is terrible
Great starting point for learning retail
Checkout Operator, promoted to sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Rotorua, Bay of Plenty7 January 2018
Applied for checkouts worked in cash handling, eftpos, manual transactions laybys, and customer service also packaging for orders, promoted to clothing department where I was responsible for stocking racks, general tidying of our department, stock taking, scanning, pricing, rain-checks, Customer service, team player, heavy lifting, security aswell. Lernt all retail transferable skills.
Pros
dress ups, free lunches, Christmas dinners, and gifts for staff, staff discounts
Enjoyable work place and very productive
Store room (Former Employee) –  Rotorua10 June 2013
I worked stocktake for the Rotorua Warehouse and we worked night shift i learned so much from this experience such as using a scanner, and being consistently focused on everything i did. My co-workers were all hard working people who were focused and generally happy. The challenge in this job was adapting to the night shift hours but it did not take long to adapt to them. I enjoyed working here and the experience i was surrounded by positive people which made my work experience enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Night shift
Excellent Team Members worked as one
nightfiller (Former Employee) –  Rotorua New Zealand1 April 2013
Learn't alot from supervisor taught me heaps in retailing she knew her stuff, co workers are the back bone of getting everything ready once the front doors opened awesome team members helped each other out we did have some stressful times but we managed to pull it together.hardest part of the job was getting use to working nightshift and the most enjoyable part that i enjoyed the most was walking out the front door knowing that the managers acknowledged my department as been the best its ever been so that was the hightlights off working at The Warehouse Rotorua New Zealand.
Pros
damaged goods
Cons
could get really cold at night