Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 245 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
While working at the warehouse based in rotorua I was able to make friends with colleagues and had such an awesome time with most. Managment was okay. Duty managers were awesome and approachable as for the store manager she was very rude towards team members very little appreciation was shown from her.
Amazing work perks and colleagues
Disappointment with store manager
Having worked at The Warehouse for over six years, I found my time there to be satisfactory. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the job, but was mot satisfied with the overall general direction of the store.
Not enough hours. Management structure is terrible
Applied for checkouts worked in cash handling, eftpos, manual transactions laybys, and customer service also packaging for orders, promoted to clothing department where I was responsible for stocking racks, general tidying of our department, stock taking, scanning, pricing, rain-checks, Customer service, team player, heavy lifting, security aswell. Lernt all retail transferable skills.
dress ups, free lunches, Christmas dinners, and gifts for staff, staff discounts
I worked stocktake for the Rotorua Warehouse and we worked night shift i learned so much from this experience such as using a scanner, and being consistently focused on everything i did. My co-workers were all hard working people who were focused and generally happy. The challenge in this job was adapting to the night shift hours but it did not take long to adapt to them. I enjoyed working here and the experience i was surrounded by positive people which made my work experience enjoyable.
Learn't alot from supervisor taught me heaps in retailing she knew her stuff, co workers are the back bone of getting everything ready once the front doors opened awesome team members helped each other out we did have some stressful times but we managed to pull it together.hardest part of the job was getting use to working nightshift and the most enjoyable part that i enjoyed the most was walking out the front door knowing that the managers acknowledged my department as been the best its ever been so that was the hightlights off working at The Warehouse Rotorua New Zealand.
could get really cold at night
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more The Warehouse Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Warehouse Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 245 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about The Warehouse Group
- What are the working hours at The Warehouse Group?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What is the company culture like at The Warehouse Group?3 people answered
- Does The Warehouse Group require a background check? What kind of background check does The Warehous…3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at The Warehouse Group?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
The Warehouse Group Reviews by Location