The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Rotorua, Bay of Plenty

Rotorua, Bay of Plenty5 reviews
While working at the warehouse based in rotorua I was able to make friends with colleagues and had such an awesome time with most. Managment was okay. Duty managers were awesome and approachable as for the store manager she was very rude towards team members very little appreciation was shown from her.
Pros
Amazing work perks and colleagues
Cons
Disappointment with store manager
Having worked at The Warehouse for over six years, I found my time there to be satisfactory. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the job, but was mot satisfied with the overall general direction of the store.
Pros
Laidback workplace
Cons
Not enough hours. Management structure is terrible
Applied for checkouts worked in cash handling, eftpos, manual transactions laybys, and customer service also packaging for orders, promoted to clothing department where I was responsible for stocking racks, general tidying of our department, stock taking, scanning, pricing, rain-checks, Customer service, team player, heavy lifting, security aswell. Lernt all retail transferable skills.
Pros
dress ups, free lunches, Christmas dinners, and gifts for staff, staff discounts
I worked stocktake for the Rotorua Warehouse and we worked night shift i learned so much from this experience such as using a scanner, and being consistently focused on everything i did. My co-workers were all hard working people who were focused and generally happy. The challenge in this job was adapting to the night shift hours but it did not take long to adapt to them. I enjoyed working here and the experience i was surrounded by positive people which made my work experience enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Night shift
Learn't alot from supervisor taught me heaps in retailing she knew her stuff, co workers are the back bone of getting everything ready once the front doors opened awesome team members helped each other out we did have some stressful times but we managed to pull it together.hardest part of the job was getting use to working nightshift and the most enjoyable part that i enjoyed the most was walking out the front door knowing that the managers acknowledged my department as been the best its ever been so that was the hightlights off working at The Warehouse Rotorua New Zealand.
Pros
damaged goods
Cons
could get really cold at night