The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Sylvia Park, Auckland

3.8Job Security & Advancement
Really fun and supportive workplace
Checkout Operator (Former Employee) –  Sylvia Park, Auckland25 October 2016
The staff at The Warehouse were really supportive of one another and always kept work entertaining. I learnt to have patience with customers and learnt how to provide an excellent shopping experience for the customers.
Pros
really good salary and pay rises.
Cons
late closes
Fun workplace
Nightfill (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Sylvia Park15 July 2015
everyones easy going and meeting a lot of new people, spending time at work makes me happy cause it makes me learn more about the work place.
Pros
buy our own lunch
Cons
not long
my shift at the warehouse
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sylvia Park, New Zealand12 July 2015
my day started with a floor work of the shop floor and I had to merchandised and restock the empty shelves. I had to talk over in the morning staff would start and complete it for the night fill staff, as I work I have to take customers calls and help out customers in store my hardest part and the best part is when I get a big pallet of stock and have to sort it out and make up the furniture, I love a challenge, I was alone most the times in my department and I work better that, what I loved about my job was the multicultural people I meet and the appreciation by customers, I learnt a lot while working as I worked I had more and new things I learnt which was good I was never bored in the job I had new things to learn.
Cons
short hours, not enough staff