The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty

Tauranga, Bay of Plenty7 reviews
It was a nightfill position, so the hours were to be expected. I personally didn't manage to adjust my sleep schedule too well, but I don't think that affected my performance.
Typically in this role, I worked the pallets, but you work depending on what they decide for you and then you help out the other areas. You may get called upon to do another thing.

I think the hardest thing was that some of the summer pallets ended up being pretty heavy from things such as the large umbrella stands.

I enjoyed working there immensely and regretfully declined the position to stay on as casual since I was moving to Hamilton and was unsure of how often I would be back in town. Turns out maybe 2 days a year.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
very good work place, good management good people fair honest. great pay rate, good experience. flexible hours, part full time. you get the opportunity to advance up the ladder
Pros
good pay
Cons
stroppy customers
Applying a lot of energy to satisfy a customers needs, teams needs and management needs. I am always satisfied when the customer leaves with a smile..
Working in this job has taught me everything I know about retail, customer service and the importance of working as a team. The hardest part of the job is probably consistently keeping on top of TASK management/urgency and TIME management which I have successfully learned to manage due to working at this job.
Working at The Warehouse has been a good experience. I have learnt alot about what goes on behind the scenes and how to do alot of different things around the store. The manager was really good to me and was able to explain anything to me if i had any concern or anything, also the co-workers were the same and able to help in any way possible. The hardest part of the job was having to leave as i was only doing it for a school progamme but the best part was when i got offered to work stocktake and do training for the cash registers.
Pros
gaining experience
Cons
Loved workn here management was awesome.work was pretty well laid out each day by the boss.awesome staff.always interacting with customers.as GILMORES is a food warehouse.so we did picked orders for shops private bussinesses mostly retailers.loads of lifti pulling loadin packing and ample work.
Pros
awesome place to work.friendly work enviroment
Cons
i had to leave because my son was hospitalised for three months and neede day to day care.
Interacting with customers, associatively selling products to customers to drive sales to achieve our daily budgets. Worked with an awesome team of people and a great management team. Had the opportunities of working in the other departments which helped me gain a lot of product knowledge, processes for different situations and various new skills. Hardest part of the job was not able to fulfil the customers wants or needs due to limited stock availability. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving friendly customers and getting thanks in return.
Pros
morning tea shouts, paid conference, mufti days
Cons
lack of staff, lack of others experience
4.2