The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

we had team work and it was fun
Customer Service Trainee (Former Employee) –  New Lynn, Auckland15 November 2018
we only worked about days Because the was school work experience
it gives me good communication skills with new people. actually all the work was easy because l like working .
management
customer service/team member (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland7 November 2018
The organisation is a great place to work especially if it is your fist job.
The hard part of the job is working when there is a lack of staff when it would get busy which would get the customers upset and have a got at the staff
Pros
helpful staff
Cons
lack of staff when it gets busy
fun workplace
Customer service- gateway 2014 (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 September 2018
I went to gain my work experience through a gateway which was provided by my school and after doing gateway I have experienced a very fun loving environment in the warehouse. this gave me 1 year of experience working in the warehouse.
Pros
provided work experience and knowledge of how to get started with new environments
Cons
no pays
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative, Temporary (Former Employee) –  Auckland2 September 2018
it was temporary role. it ended faster then expected. therefore I cant give lot of insight. about the job and the environment. however it is the kind of role I be very interested in doing.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland8 March 2018
Learnt a lot since it was my second job . I have worked in the Christmas and new years busy days so have experienced the madness of the crowd. The staffs and the manager s were very helpful.
Fun place to work with good scope of advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland7 January 2018
The Warehouse was a great place to work.Had a great team culture and very supportive peers and management.
The work life balance provided by the organisation is second to none and every team member is treated with respect.
Pros
Good team environment
productive and fun enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland29 November 2017
what I've learnt through out the experience of working was getting to build my confidence and to get more experience from what I've been working hard for.
Pros
free lunches
cooperative team member
Customer Service/Night Fill Team Member (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury20 May 2017
Done night filling with experience of heavy lifting by keeping health and safety in mind.Answer their queries about the products or the store in general
Rsis
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Petone, Wellington24 March 2017
The work enviroment is like any places you do what any other team member do. It could be sales or stocktake ,the moshhardest thing on the job would be making sure the customer is satisfied . The most enjoyable part of the job would bmaking people happy
Pros
Customer satisfaction
Productive, Fun and Great Opportunities
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton10 January 2017
Being my first ever job I enjoyed every moment of my time at The Hillcrest Warehouse. I started off working on the checkouts, then I excelled on to music bar and also Jewellery counter. At each of these stations i had to learn new things and I enjoyed the dfferent challenges that I had to face on a day to day basis. I was working full time in a matter of months so there are great up skilling opportunities within. The staff and management are really halpful and friendly.
Customer Service
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Henderson, Auckland15 December 2016
I have voluntary work experience at Warehouse in Henderson branch as part of the Gateway programme at Kelston Girls’ College. I have competed Level 2 and 3 Customer service award.It was an amazing opportunity for me to work in a customer service because I got to meet lots of Customer as well as i learned how to work in a Customer service environment.
fun workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Auckland Airport, Auckland26 November 2016
I just like the work environment at the warehouse because I am gaining skills which are beneficial for future purposes and it will help alot if I gain more.
good workplace
1 merchandising, customer service, footwear (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland15 July 2016
good workplace to work in. especially having to work with fun workers and having good communication with the other workers and taking to each other makes you feel like your on family.
Pros
free lunch
Exciting and New
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Manukau Warehouse11 November 2014
I found Strawberry Picking Fun and different. I found it a bit hard but i managed to carry on.
Pros
Surrounding of People
Cons
Vibes
Workplace (:
clothing, footwear, stock take, customer service (Current Employee) –  Fraser Cove, Tauranga20 August 2014
Working at The Warehouse has been a good experience. I have learnt alot about what goes on behind the scenes and how to do alot of different things around the store. The manager was really good to me and was able to explain anything to me if i had any concern or anything, also the co-workers were the same and able to help in any way possible. The hardest part of the job was having to leave as i was only doing it for a school progamme but the best part was when i got offered to work stocktake and do training for the cash registers.
Pros
gaining experience
awsome team
customer service (Former Employee) –  checkouts18 July 2014
enjoyed check outs, busy and pleasent. also enjoyed learning and filling in on the floor
Pros
lovely staff
Cons
not enough hours to meet my travel needs
Productive fun place to work
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Checkouts and Shop floor18 July 2013
It's great working with a wide variety of customers, my co-workers are a great bunch of people. The management team are all well respected. The hardest part about working at the Warehouse though is the lack of regular hours.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Not enough hours

4.2