The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative21 reviews
New Zealand21 reviews
Awesome team at the Warehouse riccarton. Management was easy to get along with as were the rest of the staff. Highly recommend accepting any job offer from them.
Pros
Awesome team to work with.
Cons
Busiest time of the day is between 3pm and 7pm
every Saturday i work from 9am to 3pm for only 10 Saturdays. I learned a lot eg. putting clothes on the rack and also in the right place and order, i walk around and check if clothes or shoes are on the ground and put them back up nicely, i also took customers to where they needed to be in order for them to get or look at what they were after. There are different cultures at the work place for example Tongan,Samoan,Maori etc. The hardest part of the job was looking for where things goes. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing stocking the clothes to where it belongs.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for this company. They have many benefits for staff and they fully understand the work/life balance. As many people working in stores have families, they respect that. The culture is that everyone working together is a family, they care for each other and help each other. I made many long term friendships with my time there and would definitely work there again if I had the chance.
Pros
Leave benefits, including emergency leave if you run out of annual (have to pay back over a year), Funeral cover for you and family members, great supporter of LGBTQ+
Cons
No overtime given.
customer friendly, staff are awesome, management was well involved with us workers making sure we were maintaining work standards, very hands on but chill environment
we only worked about days Because the was school work experience
it gives me good communication skills with new people. actually all the work was easy because l like working .
The organisation is a great place to work especially if it is your fist job.
The hard part of the job is working when there is a lack of staff when it would get busy which would get the customers upset and have a got at the staff
Pros
helpful staff
Cons
lack of staff when it gets busy
I went to gain my work experience through a gateway which was provided by my school and after doing gateway I have experienced a very fun loving environment in the warehouse. this gave me 1 year of experience working in the warehouse.
Pros
provided work experience and knowledge of how to get started with new environments
Cons
no pays
it was temporary role. it ended faster then expected. therefore I cant give lot of insight. about the job and the environment. however it is the kind of role I be very interested in doing.
Learnt a lot since it was my second job . I have worked in the Christmas and new years busy days so have experienced the madness of the crowd. The staffs and the manager s were very helpful.
The Warehouse was a great place to work.Had a great team culture and very supportive peers and management.
The work life balance provided by the organisation is second to none and every team member is treated with respect.
Pros
Good team environment
Cons
what I've learnt through out the experience of working was getting to build my confidence and to get more experience from what I've been working hard for.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Done night filling with experience of heavy lifting by keeping health and safety in mind.Answer their queries about the products or the store in general
The work enviroment is like any places you do what any other team member do. It could be sales or stocktake ,the moshhardest thing on the job would be making sure the customer is satisfied . The most enjoyable part of the job would bmaking people happy
Pros
Customer satisfaction
Being my first ever job I enjoyed every moment of my time at The Hillcrest Warehouse. I started off working on the checkouts, then I excelled on to music bar and also Jewellery counter. At each of these stations i had to learn new things and I enjoyed the dfferent challenges that I had to face on a day to day basis. I was working full time in a matter of months so there are great up skilling opportunities within. The staff and management are really halpful and friendly.
I have voluntary work experience at Warehouse in Henderson branch as part of the Gateway programme at Kelston Girls’ College. I have competed Level 2 and 3 Customer service award.It was an amazing opportunity for me to work in a customer service because I got to meet lots of Customer as well as i learned how to work in a Customer service environment.
I just like the work environment at the warehouse because I am gaining skills which are beneficial for future purposes and it will help alot if I gain more.
good workplace to work in. especially having to work with fun workers and having good communication with the other workers and taking to each other makes you feel like your on family.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I found Strawberry Picking Fun and different. I found it a bit hard but i managed to carry on.
Pros
Surrounding of People
Cons
Vibes
Working at The Warehouse has been a good experience. I have learnt alot about what goes on behind the scenes and how to do alot of different things around the store. The manager was really good to me and was able to explain anything to me if i had any concern or anything, also the co-workers were the same and able to help in any way possible. The hardest part of the job was having to leave as i was only doing it for a school progamme but the best part was when i got offered to work stocktake and do training for the cash registers.
Pros
gaining experience
Cons
enjoyed check outs, busy and pleasent. also enjoyed learning and filling in on the floor
Pros
lovely staff
Cons
not enough hours to meet my travel needs
It's great working with a wide variety of customers, my co-workers are a great bunch of people. The management team are all well respected. The hardest part about working at the Warehouse though is the lack of regular hours.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Not enough hours
4.2