The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Manukau City, Auckland

fun workplace
Customer service- gateway 2014 (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland10 September 2018
I went to gain my work experience through a gateway which was provided by my school and after doing gateway I have experienced a very fun loving environment in the warehouse. this gave me 1 year of experience working in the warehouse.
Pros
provided work experience and knowledge of how to get started with new environments
Cons
no pays
productive and fun enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland29 November 2017
what I've learnt through out the experience of working was getting to build my confidence and to get more experience from what I've been working hard for.
Pros
free lunches
good workplace
good workplace to work in. especially having to work with fun workers and having good communication with the other workers and taking to each other makes you feel like your on family.
Pros
free lunch
Exciting and New
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Manukau Warehouse11 November 2014
I found Strawberry Picking Fun and different. I found it a bit hard but i managed to carry on.
Pros
Surrounding of People
Cons
Vibes

4.2