The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews for Merchandiser

productive and fun work place
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Invercargill, Southland15 May 2017
Everyone in the work place is supportive and helpful with the task of day to day needs. I found that working at The Warehouse Invercargill very rewarding as i gained the experience i needed to further my job search.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
physical
productive fun team work
Recoveries and merchandising (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland23 January 2016
it was great also it was awesome learning new skills in the retail industry. The co-workers were friendly and management were very inspirational.
Its fun working in a team that is what I enjoy the most and also learning about new products.
merchandising (Former Employee) –  West Gate/ West Harbour4 February 2014
A typical day at work is when you do the same things over and over again. What ive learnt while working at the warehouse is how to use scanners bar coding product knowledge and how to deal with customers. Ive also learnt how to keep up with my time managment while at the warehouse. The team i worked with they were an awesum crowd they give you a helping hand. The hardest part of working at the warehouse is when stock ordering is back logged in the store room and when you have loads of paper work. The most enjoyable part of working at the warehouse is when you and the team been told by your team leader says excillent work.
Pros
Free lunche when HollyWood Cafe has to much left over food
Cons