The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews
recommend this to other people trying to find a job that you can start with, coming from high school i wanted to make money in a safe and fun environment and i was recommended this job from my family members who have worked here before.
Pros
Family enviroment
Cons
A fantastic job with great staff who help you pick up the skills quickly. They are very helpful and friendly people. The environment is safe and comfortable.
Pros
music is played
Cons
heavy lifting
This company you will find very friendly people especially the managers and supervisors, they all happy to get along with the employees and encourage them to do their job well anytime...Also you will find fun and enjoy anytime you walk in and out of the building
Pros
free luches
Cons
My main roles were picking and packing in the food and alcohol department. We labelled products and stacked them on pallets, ready to be packaged and delivered to The Warehouse. The hardest part was being on my feet all day and the long walk to the cafeteria during breaks but I liked the people I worked with.
Pros
Gaining experience in the workplace
Cons
Communication
My short time in employment at the Warehouse Distribution Centre was awesome. I loved the job. Pricing and packing. I enjoyed it. Management was friendly and helpful when needed.