The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews for Shop Assistant

3.7Pay & Benefits
3.8Job Security & Advancement
Collaborative and fun work environment
Casual Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mt. Roskill, Auckland10 December 2019
The team is very friendly and helpful. A typical day at work consists of handling customer enquiries or online orders. Employers are expected to put their customers first , there is a strong customer focus thus all their enquiries are handled promptly and professionally.
Fun workplace
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N20 July 2013
A typical day at work would mean offering a high demand of customer service. Meeting and greeting customers was a major highlight. I learnt the appropriate measures of dealing with difficult customers and difficult situations which helped me a lot. The fellow co-workers were very friendly and helpful which made me feel right at home. I felt comfortable working in an environment where everyone was supportive and friendly. The hardest part of the job was having the odd one or two customers that were very disrespectful and rude but I retained my composure. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience. I made new friends with the other co-workers and gained new skills that will definitely help with future jobs.
Pros
Short hours
Cons