The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews for Team Member

Fast paced and entertaining workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sylvia Park, Auckland8 August 2017
One of the greatest things about working with The Warehouse is that you never have the same day twice. There's always so much to do, which keeps the days interesting and time flies by so fast. I learnt so much during my time there, including how to operate checkouts, how to handle customers of different backgrounds and moods, learnt about products in the entertainment department and electronics, as well as learning how to deal with customer queries on a direct level through working in the customer service department. The management was really hard working and focussed, making sure deadlines were consistently met, and if not- what could be improved to make sure the next deadline was not only met, but exceeded. The hardest part of the job was when customers were after a specific item and you're not able to provide that item for them right away, because you see how upset they could get sometimes but the best part of the job was seeing their smiling faces when they got what they walked in to get and giving them a friendly farewell, knowing very well that you'll see them back in store again in the near future.
Pros
The company looks after the staff very well.
Cons
Sometimes the long hours could get a bit tiring and exhausting, especially with the constant heavy lifting.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New Zealand11 April 2017
Working here taught me so much, how to work as part of an efficient team and individually, working with customers both happy and not so happy, the little things that make work that much easier.

Even though you go to work to work, working here definitely was like working with family, and that's how it was here.

I loved working for this company from the customers to the co-workers it was always a good time.
Productive & enjoyable workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Wainuiomata, Wellington26 February 2017
I enjoyed my experience working at The Warehouse, Wainuiomata . I would've liked to continue working there part time but there were no jobs available to me.
great workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland18 July 2016
fun working place to work in and the people at the work are helpful and fun to work with. they make you like your home and make you part of the family. they have really good managers there and the supervisors there are really helpful and great.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hours
Enjoyable
Team Member (Former Employee) –  North Shore, Auckland5 April 2016
I enjoyed working with groups or individually, the other beneficial of working at The Warehouse they provide training for the staff in order to do our job accordingly
Good experience.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Porirua, N3 December 2015
This was a great place to learn valuable skills both in and out of the work place. I am fortunate enough to have been able to gain experience from this store, as it was my first job.
Pros
Staff discounts. Good pay. Good work:day-off ratio.
Cons
Retail, so some customers can be a pain.
Varied work load all day
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Puhinui road Papatoetoe15 July 2015
Training new workers in the assembly of bikes. Enjoyed being part of a team. Varied responsibilities enabled me to advance my position ending as factory supervisor with a team of thirteen.
Pros
Good incentive bonus
Cons
repetitive work
Summary
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Henderson, N24 November 2014
I enjoyed my work experience with Henderson Warehouse as it enhance my skills with customers.
Pros
Different Range of people
Cons
Hot Enivronment
Part time work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Around Auckland18 July 2013
We would wait for the Warehouse to close before we could start our stock taking. We were given the task to count stock of a located area and move on to other locations once one was completed.
This would go on till around 4 am the latest.
The hardest part of the job would be keeping focused on the task as the night progresses.
Cons
Working hours