The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews for Team Member

Team Member11 reviews
New Zealand11 reviews
I worked through Gateway so i didn't get paid so that kind of sucked but i got credits so that was good too! i enjoyed the experience of being able to get a glimpse into working.
Got to know a bunch of great people, the work environment, below management was cool and friendly. Could be tense at times, management do not clearly communicate with shop floor staff
One of the greatest things about working with The Warehouse is that you never have the same day twice. There's always so much to do, which keeps the days interesting and time flies by so fast. I learnt so much during my time there, including how to operate checkouts, how to handle customers of different backgrounds and moods, learnt about products in the entertainment department and electronics, as well as learning how to deal with customer queries on a direct level through working in the customer service department. The management was really hard working and focussed, making sure deadlines were consistently met, and if not- what could be improved to make sure the next deadline was not only met, but exceeded. The hardest part of the job was when customers were after a specific item and you're not able to provide that item for them right away, because you see how upset they could get sometimes but the best part of the job was seeing their smiling faces when they got what they walked in to get and giving them a friendly farewell, knowing very well that you'll see them back in store again in the near future.
Pros
The company looks after the staff very well.
Cons
Sometimes the long hours could get a bit tiring and exhausting, especially with the constant heavy lifting.
Working here taught me so much, how to work as part of an efficient team and individually, working with customers both happy and not so happy, the little things that make work that much easier.

Even though you go to work to work, working here definitely was like working with family, and that's how it was here.

I loved working for this company from the customers to the co-workers it was always a good time.
I enjoyed my experience working at The Warehouse, Wainuiomata . I would've liked to continue working there part time but there were no jobs available to me.
fun working place to work in and the people at the work are helpful and fun to work with. they make you like your home and make you part of the family. they have really good managers there and the supervisors there are really helpful and great.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hours
I enjoyed working with groups or individually, the other beneficial of working at The Warehouse they provide training for the staff in order to do our job accordingly
This was a great place to learn valuable skills both in and out of the work place. I am fortunate enough to have been able to gain experience from this store, as it was my first job.
Pros
Staff discounts. Good pay. Good work:day-off ratio.
Cons
Retail, so some customers can be a pain.
Training new workers in the assembly of bikes. Enjoyed being part of a team. Varied responsibilities enabled me to advance my position ending as factory supervisor with a team of thirteen.
Pros
Good incentive bonus
Cons
repetitive work
I enjoyed my work experience with Henderson Warehouse as it enhance my skills with customers.
Pros
Different Range of people
Cons
Hot Enivronment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Warehouse Group?
We would wait for the Warehouse to close before we could start our stock taking. We were given the task to count stock of a located area and move on to other locations once one was completed.
This would go on till around 4 am the latest.

The hardest part of the job would be keeping focused on the task as the night progresses.
Cons
Working hours
4.2