The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

The Warehouse Group Pay & Benefits reviews

New Zealand226 reviews
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
Stressful, underpaid, unsocial rosters, hardly any chance to progress, uncompetitive wages, boring, dead end jobs.
Jaded coworkers and tedious tasks round out the picture. Also, customers are the worst.
Pros
Consistency?
Cons
Everything else.
The hardest part of this job is being able to learn fast enough in a short amount of time on the accounting systems that each of the company's brand use. Furthermore, being able to remember how to utilise them professionally. But I enjoy working with the people in my department, everyone is friendly and helpful.
Pros
Employee benefits and flexible working hours
Branch I worked at was awesome! Loved working with people of all ages, ethnicity etc. Need better benefits for the amount of work that we're assigned to do. Awesome company to work for overall!
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for this company. They have many benefits for staff and they fully understand the work/life balance. As many people working in stores have families, they respect that. The culture is that everyone working together is a family, they care for each other and help each other. I made many long term friendships with my time there and would definitely work there again if I had the chance.
Pros
Leave benefits, including emergency leave if you run out of annual (have to pay back over a year), Funeral cover for you and family members, great supporter of LGBTQ+
Cons
No overtime given.
Have fun and enjoy working throughout the hours that I do, always stay positive and have a good attitude and especially respect one another in the industry, I don’t care what size colour back round you come from, still show some respect.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
absolutely love the fast pace and the variety of different tasks to do.Love the interaction some of the staff have.Love the good half hour lunch break
Pros
Cons
uncertainty
I started working at The Warehouse straight out of school it was always a very stable job good hours okay pay. I never really had any problems with the company i would still be there if i had decided to stay in New Zealand overall is its a good company to work for i would just never want to work there full time forever. The management varied between stores one of the stores i worked at the management was appalling in the way they worked throwing each other under the bus and just being very petty while the other store it was like one big family.
Pros
chill work good hours okay pay
Cons
Management could be terrible
we only worked about days Because the was school work experience
it gives me good communication skills with new people. actually all the work was easy because l like working .
I loved working at the Warehouse Mt Roskill! Good team of people! Got along with everyone and during the Christmas period it was even more fun because we all got to work all together instead of being on different shifts!
Pros
The good Mt Roskill Team!
Cons
Not many days worked
I have learnt nothing at this job. No training when I started - pretty much trained myself at this job. Didn't get paid enough especially with a lot of work to do.
Cons
Short hours
It was a great experience even thou the job was a liitle challenging but I didn't care because I like challenging my-self plus I didn't have any experience before since it is my first job ever but I do learn much.
Pros
free parking
Cons
what I've learnt through out the experience of working was getting to build my confidence and to get more experience from what I've been working hard for.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
great staff, good experience would do it again.
work with lots of different groups of people as people do it to fundraiser for sports teams and others.
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
late nights work
very good work place, good management good people fair honest. great pay rate, good experience. flexible hours, part full time. you get the opportunity to advance up the ladder
Pros
good pay
Cons
stroppy customers
This is a fantastic job, friendly culture, and great benefits.

Its just a great place to work, staff are supportive when they need to be, and work well as a team.
Pros
Team card discounts
Cons
Night shift can be long.
great place, people, hours, atmosphere for what i was wanting at the time :) Awesome yearly stock take opportunities for extra $$ over a weekend. always a great time doing this
I've work here for many years,
I hav one day a week premium day for 4 years And they just used me when ever they needed for more hours.
They do this to alot of ppl. I'm sure other warehouses are better 😊 this place has changed mangers so much it will make ur head spin.
Pros
You get a 12.5 discount
I enjoy working in the Warehouse Limited as the work culture is very friendly and supportive here. other than that the perks and the benefits given are the best in the industry.
Pros
Birthday Leaves
Cons
Does not support work visa for International students
This company you will find very friendly people especially the managers and supervisors, they all happy to get along with the employees and encourage them to do their job well anytime...Also you will find fun and enjoy anytime you walk in and out of the building
Pros
free luches
Cons
The staff at The Warehouse were really supportive of one another and always kept work entertaining. I learnt to have patience with customers and learnt how to provide an excellent shopping experience for the customers.
Pros
really good salary and pay rises.
Cons
late closes
4.2