The Warehouse Group Pay & Benefits reviews

Productive and fun workplace
How to do Customer Service and Checkout operator (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland18 August 2019
Have fun and enjoy working throughout the hours that I do, always stay positive and have a good attitude and especially respect one another in the industry, I don’t care what size colour back round you come from, still show some respect.
Pros
Free lunches
productive
Nightfill (Current Employee) –  Taranaki19 June 2019
absolutely love the fast pace and the variety of different tasks to do.Love the interaction some of the staff have.Love the good half hour lunch break
Pros
Cons
uncertainty
A good first job
Stockroom - Stock receipt (Former Employee) –  Auckland6 February 2019
I started working at The Warehouse straight out of school it was always a very stable job good hours okay pay. I never really had any problems with the company i would still be there if i had decided to stay in New Zealand overall is its a good company to work for i would just never want to work there full time forever. The management varied between stores one of the stores i worked at the management was appalling in the way they worked throwing each other under the bus and just being very petty while the other store it was like one big family.
Pros
chill work good hours okay pay
Cons
Management could be terrible
we had team work and it was fun
Customer Service Trainee (Former Employee) –  New Lynn, Auckland15 November 2018
we only worked about days Because the was school work experience
it gives me good communication skills with new people. actually all the work was easy because l like working .
Fun
Retail (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland22 October 2018
I loved working at the Warehouse Mt Roskill! Good team of people! Got along with everyone and during the Christmas period it was even more fun because we all got to work all together instead of being on different shifts!
Pros
The good Mt Roskill Team!
Cons
Not many days worked
Poor
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  New Zealand5 March 2018
I have learnt nothing at this job. No training when I started - pretty much trained myself at this job. Didn't get paid enough especially with a lot of work to do.
Cons
Short hours
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Wiri, Auckland6 December 2017
It was a great experience even thou the job was a liitle challenging but I didn't care because I like challenging my-self plus I didn't have any experience before since it is my first job ever but I do learn much.
Pros
free parking
productive and fun enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland29 November 2017
what I've learnt through out the experience of working was getting to build my confidence and to get more experience from what I've been working hard for.
Pros
free lunches
fun work place
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Wanganui, Manawatu-Wanganui6 November 2017
great staff, good experience would do it again.
work with lots of different groups of people as people do it to fundraiser for sports teams and others.
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
late nights work
organised
Check- Out Supervisor/ Trainee Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty22 July 2017
very good work place, good management good people fair honest. great pay rate, good experience. flexible hours, part full time. you get the opportunity to advance up the ladder
Pros
good pay
Cons
stroppy customers
The Warehosue as a checkout operator
Checkout Operator (Current Employee) –  Porirua City, Wellington14 June 2017
This is a fantastic job, friendly culture, and great benefits.

Its just a great place to work, staff are supportive when they need to be, and work well as a team.
Pros
Team card discounts
Cons
Night shift can be long.
great place to work for summer holidays!
merchandising and helping customers on shop floor (Former Employee) –  Timaru, Canterbury24 May 2017
great place, people, hours, atmosphere for what i was wanting at the time :) Awesome yearly stock take opportunities for extra $$ over a weekend. always a great time doing this
Warehouse
Retail Sales Assistant, customer care (Current Employee) –  Motueka, Tasman10 April 2017
I've work here for many years,
I hav one day a week premium day for 4 years And they just used me when ever they needed for more hours.
They do this to alot of ppl. I'm sure other warehouses are better 😊 this place has changed mangers so much it will make ur head spin.
Pros
You get a 12.5 discount
Employee friendly and Supporting staff
Team Member (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Auckland4 April 2017
I enjoy working in the Warehouse Limited as the work culture is very friendly and supportive here. other than that the perks and the benefits given are the best in the industry.
Pros
Birthday Leaves
Cons
Does not support work visa for International students
Fun and Friendly
pick packers (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland15 February 2017
This company you will find very friendly people especially the managers and supervisors, they all happy to get along with the employees and encourage them to do their job well anytime...Also you will find fun and enjoy anytime you walk in and out of the building
Pros
free luches
Fun workplace
Worker (Current Employee) –  Manurewa, Auckland5 December 2016
By working at the Warehouse helps me to gain more skills and more knowledge about what our targets is and getting to know others. At the Warehouse is a workplace where we get to meet different cultures and building relationship with them.
Pros
Free break
Cons
Yes we do long hours sometimes
Really fun and supportive workplace
Checkout Operator (Former Employee) –  Sylvia Park, Auckland25 October 2016
The staff at The Warehouse were really supportive of one another and always kept work entertaining. I learnt to have patience with customers and learnt how to provide an excellent shopping experience for the customers.
Pros
really good salary and pay rises.
Cons
late closes
great workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland18 July 2016
fun working place to work in and the people at the work are helpful and fun to work with. they make you like your home and make you part of the family. they have really good managers there and the supervisors there are really helpful and great.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hours
good workplace
1 merchandising, customer service, footwear (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland15 July 2016
good workplace to work in. especially having to work with fun workers and having good communication with the other workers and taking to each other makes you feel like your on family.
Pros
free lunch
Excellent Company Culture
Assistant Buyer (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland28 February 2016
The Warehouse is one of the best companies to work in NZ. The employee benefits are attractive to any person that is looking for a job. A typical day at work can be very busy, specially working for retail where you promise the lowest price in the Market. I've learned to work with so many different systems and also to get results working as a team with different departments like DC (Distribution Centre), Shipping, Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Stock Administration (orders generation) and Stores. The co-workers are friendly so this make the job so attractive.
The hardest part of the job are the tidy deadlines we have to face sometimes so some overtime is required.
Pros
Free coffee, tea and parking. Sample sales, Birthday off (paid), Annual Conference with dinner, drinks and 5 Star Hotel paid for you and partner
Cons
Sometimes long hours

4.2