The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Great support and team

30 March 2017
There is great management support and team work here. The hours were flexible.

What I enjoyed the most was that no two days were the same, there was continuous change and challenges
10 June 2019
Same role
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT INTERN (Former Employee) - North Shore, Auckland
My time with the Warehouse Group was a short one. I worked there initially as an intern, and then was offered a few months paid employment. Most of my work involved data entry and other administrative tasks.

Although short, my time with TWG was great. I met interesting people and gained invaluable experience of the corporate world. The only negative takeaway I have of TWG is the culture. Although professional, the workplace seemed to lack excitement and fun. Something I look for in employment. Otherwise TWG is a good company to work for.
Pros
Free parking, cafeteria
Cons
Workplace culture
12 June 2020
Same location
Health and Safety Intern (Former Employee) - Northcote, Auckland
A day in the life of Health and Safety Intern at The Warehouse Group begins at 7:30 am and ends at 3:30 pm. Throughout the day there will be a range of tasks that may come and go, it is a very fast-paced, collaborative and fun environment to work in. The team is very supportive and understanding, the best part of the role is that there are so many learning opportunities and that you must allow yourself to try and give opportunities a chance. This will make you more confident and will make understanding jobs given to you easier.
Pros
Free lunches, free parking. Great areas to sit and have lunch
Cons
19 April 2020
Same location
Accounts Payable Support team member (Current Employee) - Northcote, Auckland
The hardest part of this job is being able to learn fast enough in a short amount of time on the accounting systems that each of the company's brand use. Furthermore, being able to remember how to utilise them professionally. But I enjoy working with the people in my department, everyone is friendly and helpful.
Pros
Employee benefits and flexible working hours