The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

It is a fun and a good workplace

16 November 2016
My first day at work was pretty much busy because at first I was so scared because i thought working at the warehouse was hard and then after my first day I realized its a good workplace for me and also its fun the group of people who worked there are amazing people. I enjoyed hanging clothes back to where it belongs after someone's using it and then i went to the changing room and get the clothes hanging on the door which is pretty much fun..
1 March 2020
Same role
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) - Manukau, Auckland
I learned how to stock products carefully
I was always on time

The most enjoyable part of the job was walking around and making sure everything was in place
Pros
Discounts
Cons
4 November 2019
Same role
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) - Takanini, Auckland
I highly recommend this for work experience, it was a great experience and my customer service skills are definitely grown since Having the 3 week experience at The Warehouse group
25 August 2019
Same location
Customer Services/Administration (Former Employee) - Albany, Auckland and Petone, Wellington
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for this company. They have many benefits for staff and they fully understand the work/life balance. As many people working in stores have families, they respect that. The culture is that everyone working together is a family, they care for each other and help each other. I made many long term friendships with my time there and would definitely work there again if I had the chance.
Pros
Leave benefits, including emergency leave if you run out of annual (have to pay back over a year), Funeral cover for you and family members, great supporter of LGBTQ+
Cons
No overtime given.
4.2