The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

awsome team

18 July 2014
enjoyed check outs, busy and pleasent. also enjoyed learning and filling in on the floor
Pros
lovely staff
Cons
not enough hours to meet my travel needs
8 January 2020
Same role
Customer Services Representitive (Former Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
Awesome team at the Warehouse riccarton. Management was easy to get along with as were the rest of the staff. Highly recommend accepting any job offer from them.
Pros
Awesome team to work with.
Cons
Busiest time of the day is between 3pm and 7pm
28 November 2019
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Mangere, Auckland
every Saturday i work from 9am to 3pm for only 10 Saturdays. I learned a lot eg. putting clothes on the rack and also in the right place and order, i walk around and check if clothes or shoes are on the ground and put them back up nicely, i also took customers to where they needed to be in order for them to get or look at what they were after. There are different cultures at the work place for example Tongan,Samoan,Maori etc. The hardest part of the job was looking for where things goes. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing stocking the clothes to where it belongs.
25 August 2019
Same role
Customer Services/Administration (Former Employee) - Albany, Auckland and Petone, Wellington
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for this company. They have many benefits for staff and they fully understand the work/life balance. As many people working in stores have families, they respect that. The culture is that everyone working together is a family, they care for each other and help each other. I made many long term friendships with my time there and would definitely work there again if I had the chance.
Pros
Leave benefits, including emergency leave if you run out of annual (have to pay back over a year), Funeral cover for you and family members, great supporter of LGBTQ+
Cons
No overtime given.
4.2