The Warehouse Group Employee Review
every Saturday i work from 9am to 3pm for only 10 Saturdays. I learned a lot eg. putting clothes on the rack and also in the right place and order, i walk around and check if clothes or shoes are on the ground and put them back up nicely, i also took customers to where they needed to be in order for them to get or look at what they were after. There are different cultures at the work place for example Tongan,Samoan,Maori etc. The hardest part of the job was looking for where things goes. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing stocking the clothes to where it belongs.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for this company. They have many benefits for staff and they fully understand the work/life balance. As many people working in stores have families, they respect that. The culture is that everyone working together is a family, they care for each other and help each other. I made many long term friendships with my time there and would definitely work there again if I had the chance.
Leave benefits, including emergency leave if you run out of annual (have to pay back over a year), Funeral cover for you and family members, great supporter of LGBTQ+
No overtime given.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Warehouse Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 245 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about The Warehouse Group
- What are the working hours at The Warehouse Group?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Warehouse Group?4 people answered
- What is the company culture like at The Warehouse Group?3 people answered
- Does The Warehouse Group require a background check? What kind of background check does The Warehous…3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at The Warehouse Group?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
The Warehouse Group Reviews by Job Title
The Warehouse Group Reviews by Location