The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

Workplace (:
Working at The Warehouse has been a good experience. I have learnt alot about what goes on behind the scenes and how to do alot of different things around the store. The manager was really good to me and was able to explain anything to me if i had any concern or anything, also the co-workers were the same and able to help in any way possible. The hardest part of the job was having to leave as i was only doing it for a school progamme but the best part was when i got offered to work stocktake and do training for the cash registers.
Pros
gaining experience
Cons

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Awesome workplace
Customer Service/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland18 November 2019
Branch I worked at was awesome! Loved working with people of all ages, ethnicity etc. Need better benefits for the amount of work that we're assigned to do. Awesome company to work for overall!
Work is not great, people make it
USER AND SYSTEM SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Auckland14 November 2019
The Warehouse has a lot of chances for people growing, however it will depend on how and who you engage in.

The job itself was not amazing, however the people are.

4.2