The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Fun workplace with great teammates

8 June 2015
Excellent customer service is a priority. Deal with customer complaints, repairs and returns. Have good product knowledge and store knowledge. Great team that knows their products and store well.
Typical day would be doing hand over with day shift supervisor, hand over with duty manager and team leader. Then go through roster see who is in what department and sort brakes and jobs for the night, while serving customers.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers and difficult request.

The most enjoyable part is working with a great team the knows what to do and makes the work environment fun.
Pros
free lunches, great team that worked well together, pay rises, bonus
Cons
unpleasant customers, constant management changes
12 February 2016
Same roleSame location
Checkout supervisor (Former Employee) - christchurch
I loved this job as it was very relaxing and I got to deal with people on a face to face encounter on a daily interaction. Also got all the training that I asked for so then when I was to leave they were happy with the outcome of my work there.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Some bad customers
20 December 2018
Same location
Personal de Ventas (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Nueva Zelanda
Buen ambiente laboral, aprendí la distribución de la casa matriz, la gerencia muy acogedora con gente extranjera principalmente.
22 August 2017
Same location
Checkout Operator (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
The warehouse northlands is such a amazing place to work for. Everyone that works there is just so so nice. A++++ place to work very recommend! Manage also is very professional and also so friendly and easy to tell them things
Pros
awesome people, perks of working there, overall 100% best place to work
4.2