The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

24 October 2015
The work load I was assigned to became too much for me to handle. It became difficult for me to manage the cleanliness of my department as well as going to assist as check outs, and stock recovery.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Work load was so intense.
1 June 2020
Same role
Technical Assistant & Shopfloor Team Member (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
5 January 2020
Same role
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I found it really fun working with the warehouse. Staff are friendly and helpful. I learnt a lot of different things there. I helped my manager with clearance and anything else that needed to be done. They taught me some of the price integrity.
12 February 2018
Same location
Red Shirts Programme (Former Employee) - Whangarei, Northland
while invested in the red shirts program they reached the perfect balance of practical and theory work. They were all very friendly and kept us under their wing.
4.2