The Warehouse Group Employee Review

View all The Warehouse Group reviews

Fun workplace
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for this company. They have many benefits for staff and they fully understand the work/life balance. As many people working in stores have families, they respect that. The culture is that everyone working together is a family, they care for each other and help each other. I made many long term friendships with my time there and would definitely work there again if I had the chance.
Pros
Leave benefits, including emergency leave if you run out of annual (have to pay back over a year), Funeral cover for you and family members, great supporter of LGBTQ+
Cons
No overtime given.

Other The Warehouse Group Employee Reviews

Awesome workplace
Customer Service/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland18 November 2019
Branch I worked at was awesome! Loved working with people of all ages, ethnicity etc. Need better benefits for the amount of work that we're assigned to do. Awesome company to work for overall!
Work is not great, people make it
USER AND SYSTEM SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Auckland14 November 2019
The Warehouse has a lot of chances for people growing, however it will depend on how and who you engage in.

The job itself was not amazing, however the people are.

4.2