The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

6 August 2014
The most enjoyable part about working with The Warehouse must have been when i had to restock the shelves or when I had to change the prices of many products.
I worked with the health and beauty section.

The management team was a good group of people to work with as a first job.

A typical day at work would be getting to work by 8:30 start the morning off with back to stock then we would finish at about 5.
Pros
fun and exciting evironment
Cons
Not enough of being told what needed to be done
1 June 2020
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
5 January 2020
I found it really fun working with the warehouse. Staff are friendly and helpful. I learnt a lot of different things there. I helped my manager with clearance and anything else that needed to be done. They taught me some of the price integrity.
10 January 2017
Being my first ever job I enjoyed every moment of my time at The Hillcrest Warehouse. I started off working on the checkouts, then I excelled on to music bar and also Jewellery counter. At each of these stations i had to learn new things and I enjoyed the dfferent challenges that I had to face on a day to day basis. I was working full time in a matter of months so there are great up skilling opportunities within. The staff and management are really halpful and friendly.
4.2