The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Overall knowledge was a bonus

7 October 2013
A typical day involved alot of customer service, talking and helping customers with their every day needs. Working in the clothing department was a bonus for me because i was able to learn about season fashions, trends, what was popular and customer focuses and key selling points. The management side of the store was quite good, most were friendly, willing to help you go further in your job and always willing to be of assistance in any way. The hardest part of the job was being able to follow all rules and codes within set times and making it look good and customer friendly but it was a good challenge in the end.
Pros
knowledge of fashion
Cons
expectations of management could be a bit much sometimes.
1 June 2020
Same role
Technical Assistant & Shopfloor Team Member (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Opening up the Entertainment Department, start up all displays, TV's, laptops, tablets, consoles and mobile phones. Ensuring they are in working condition. Learning all technical dimensions and specifications for the benefits of customer for better choice their devices and consoles. Loved the challenges everyday. Working with amazing team members.
5 January 2020
Same role
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I found it really fun working with the warehouse. Staff are friendly and helpful. I learnt a lot of different things there. I helped my manager with clearance and anything else that needed to be done. They taught me some of the price integrity.
16 May 2016
Same location
nightfill (Current Employee) - Silverdale, Auckland
i learnt about merchandising , as well as staff management and work allocation , nice friendly team , as per i am new i have some difficulty to find the some location for products . get good chance to learn new things.
Pros
discount on some stuff
Cons