The Warehouse Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Warehouse Group Employee Review

Work place

29 August 2013
The Warehouse Ltd Kaikohe was a lovely place to work. I learnt a lot from this place and i really had a lot of motivation by working in the areas i worked in. My co-workers were the best i could have asked for as wel as management. I had full times hours and a lot of good and bad experiences but it helped make me who i am today.
Pros
Good friends, great learning experiences, full time hours
Cons
That i left
23 June 2020
I learnt how to cash handle and how to work eftpos. The hardest part was being polite and respectful to customers who were not doing the same. A day at work would go fast as it was very busy during that time period (Christmas time). The management was great, a really good team of people.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Rude customers
18 August 2019
Have fun and enjoy working throughout the hours that I do, always stay positive and have a good attitude and especially respect one another in the industry, I don’t care what size colour back round you come from, still show some respect.
Pros
Free lunches
22 May 2017
Same location
A typical day at work was enjoyable as it was my first proper job, learning new skills and being surrounded by people who also wanted to learn was also easier for me to get along with them.
4.2